Every day we face different types of solid and gaseous pollutants in our environment. FFP3 respiratory protection masks prevent such harmful substances from entering the body, preserving our health.
These devices are easy to use, comfortable and come in various modalities according to the needs of each user. In addition, they are essential both at home and in the industrial field. They represent an excellent option for allergy sufferers, those with respiratory conditions and for healthcare workers.
If you want to choose an M3 gas mask; Here we bring you the ranking of the 5 best M3 masks. You can also find out recommendations for its choice and use.
Tips for choosing a good FFP3 respiratory protection mask
Take into account the following recommendations to know how to choose your gas and vapor masks:
- The adjustment system. The most advanced models have designs with an ergonomic shape that better adapt to the face. Check if the fastening tapes are elastic or have adjustable systems.
- Choose the ones with a vent valve; since they allow the exit of humidity and exhaled air; which results in greater comfort, prevents condensation of sweat or water and eliminates the unpleasant appearance of steam in work glasses.
- Choose the best filters. The most recommended are those of activated carbon due to their great performance and for having a certain degree of antibacterial action.
- Make a comparison of masks: To help you choose the best option you must make a list of the virtues, defects and prices of each model.
- Take into account the opinions of other buyers: The experiences of using other users can be an important factor when choosing.
How much money should I spend on my M3 gas mask?
If you are looking for prices for gas and vapor masks you should always keep in mind that the best m3 masks can cost a little more but offer better filtration quality, with more comfortable and more durable.
- The cheapest M3 gas masks cost around € 10. Many renowned brands offer excellent quality models at low prices. Try to find offers and models that may be on sale seasonally.
- The best quality M3 full face masks have prices close to € 40 or more, but they offer you better materials, greater comfort and better filter all types of particles.
Buying Guide Which FFP3 self-filtering mask to buy?
How to use an M3 gas mask?
Using an FFP3 mask is very easy. Just follow the instructions below.
- Place the mask in such a way that both your mouth and nose are well covered.
- Now, extend the garters behind your ears or around your head (depending on the model) and adjust their edges to fit the contour of your face. No air should enter through the edge of the mask.
- Gently press down on the nose clip until it’s snugly fits your nose.
- If you have disposable filters, you must put a new one in each use or as recommended by the manufacturer.
Best brands of sanitary mask FFP3
If you are looking for information on the best brands of FFP3 masks, look no further, here are the best by far:
- 3M – Founded in 1902, it is a multinational company of American origin that is dedicated to research, develop, manufacture and market highly diversified products and technologies. It offers products and services ranging from industrial use to domestic use. It is one of the most recognized brands in the world.
- Silverline – Founded more than 30 years ago, specializes in distributing more than 5,000 models of tools for home, workshop, and garden use. The quality of its products has achieved the recognition and trust of thousands of users across Europe.
- Latinaric – Distributes and sells a wide range of products for the home, for personal use, sports equipment, spare parts, tools, toys and much more. Due to the excellent quality / price ratio of its merchandise, it has managed to position itself very well among online marketers.
What are FFP3 skins?
FFP3 class protection masks the highest degree of purification within the range of anti-pollution masks. They are capable of filtering 99% of all particles down to 0.6 microns. In this size range we find: Pollen, dust, poisonous and radioactive particles; bacteria, liquid drops, etc. They are generally used in industrial work environments, but are also used in the home and sports field.
What are M3 masks?
It refers to masks with a high degree of filtration, capable of retaining pollutants and extremely small particles, including gases and vapors. They can be very useful in all kinds of activities and can effectively prevent the transmission of diseases through the airway. They are widely recommended as a method of prevention against the spread of viruses and bacteria, such as influenza and different types of coronaviruses.
How to properly fit the mask?
First of all you should choose a suitable size (size). Gently squeezing the nasal clip you can adapt its shape to the contour of the arch of your nose. The elastic tapes should not be loose as they would allow air to enter through the edges; They should not be too tight, as they could make you uncomfortable or deform the mask.